Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just a plain old Tuesday

It's just a plain old "why did I get out of bed" Tuesday. I overslept so that never starts the day out very good! I woke up and saw the clock and yelled "SHIT!!!" as I saw that I was at least a half hour late already! I woke Chris up when I yelled too....ooops.....sorry honey....go back to sleep. ;) Well let's see, we had a pretty good weekend. Friday we didn't do too much. Saturday,we went out for dinner and then went to the comedy club downtown in the evening and had a good time just getting out for some laughs. Then went home and stayed up chatting and playing on the computer in bed until around 4am. I woke up and the TV was still on but Chris was knocked out so apparently he crashed out sometime shortly after I did! Then Sunday I went to a Meet & Greet for the Boxer Rescue that I volunteer for and I took Atreyu with me. He was sooo well behaved and made me a very proud mommy. :) Afterwards, I headed home and watched Chris chase Larenz around the yard while they were soaking each other with the hose and throwing glasses of water on each other LMAO. They were both drenched by the time it was over LOL.....should have gotten it on video. Then after my dad and Larenz left, Chris and I made dinner and he was about to get ready for work but I told him I didn't want him to go......so he called in a favor and we started a movie. :) Always a happy night when my honey is home!

So I think I should introduce Chris and I's "kids" now since I've talked about them without any pictures.

This is our little family: Kaybie (boxer 2.5 years old) is the one with a black face; Atreyu (boxer 11 months old) is the one with the white stripe on his face and on his legs/neck; Gina is the calico kitty (4 years old) on the bottom right; and Onyx is the black kitty (2 years old) on the bottom left.

The Pack

The babies all pretend to love me, but in all honesty, Daddy is their favorite person on the planet

Kaybie being a Daddy's girl
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Daddy's boy
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Gina with her daddy
Photobucket

Onyx hates the whole world so we'll probably never have a picture of her with her daddy LOL

So that's our loving little family. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: